About Angoubebe

Our factory is a collection of design, production, and the sale of babies and toddlers' clothing in China from 2010.


Our products include tops, sweaters & hoodies, sets, onesies, jackets & coats, dresses, and bottoms. We manufacture and wholesale our products to worldwide customers. With the effort of our workers, we produce and sell approximate more than 2 million clothing every year. We commit ourselves to provide the most competitive price, best quality products, and most satisfying services. Our efficient production process is based on premium fabric and advanced machines. In order to maintain the best feeling of babywearing, all clothes always do 100% quality-control before shipping out.

Angoubebe, Always give your baby the best care!

 

What makes us special?

99% of factories don't stock products. We belong to the other 1%.
99% of factories don't support MOQ 3 pieces. We belong to the other 1%.
99% of factories don't have a direct wholesale store. We belong to the other 1%.
80% of suppliers are sub-tier suppliers. We belong to the other 20%.
Up to 3000 SKUs, stylish design, consistent quality, fast update.
Worldwide shipping via DHL, FedEx, EMS Express, EMS e-Packet, Aramex, SF Express, etc..
Any missing, damaged, out of stock items will be refunding or resending immediately.
Support small quantity orders ODM and OEM.

 

Stories of 3 typical customers who grow together with Angoubebe.

Customer A. Online retail, start working with Angoubebe since 2017, the annual turnover of 2019 expects to be more than 2.5 million dollars.
Customer B. Local city social media channel retail, start working with Angoubebe since 2018, now he can sell 400-600 pieces of baby clothes every single day.
Customer C. Brick and mortar retail, start working with Angoubebe since early 2019, now ODM/OEM more than 8000 pieces of baby clothes every quarter.

 

Are they big companies? Are they big teams? No. They are individual entrepreneurs.